Posted by Bo Sebastian On August 22, 2018
I had an epiphany after many years of meditation. Learning to quiet my mind has never been as difficult for me as for some of my clients. Even so, I have discovered an even easier way than ever before. I’m floating in the ethers in minutes now. I want to share this process with my followers on Facebook, Instagram and on “Finding Authentic You Blog.”
- First, I always say a prayer of protection. I believe that the subconscious is always a bit frightened of the unknown. So, saying a prayer that allows you to acquiesce your fears to your highest power is always a good start to ease your mind and body from undiscovered fears. I recite this in mind or aloud:
“There is only one Presence, One Power, One Love active in my mind and body, present in this room, and present in all of the universes: God the Good. This presence is surrounding me now in Love and Light, allowing no negativity to be present, and always surrounding me with angels, light-bringers, insight, and truth. In love and light.”
- Once I say this prayer, I sit in my recliner so that my back is fairly erect, perhaps a little reclined, but not too much, and make sure that my body is in a place that I can totally relax and let go of my humanness. This aspect is so important. If you expect to get to a spiritual place while you sit in pain, you are not going to get there very easily.
- Once I’m comfortable, I begin to check what parts of my body are active (basically, what parts of my body I can still feel). I focus on merging these body parts with the one perfect peace all around me. [just a note: relaxation is a practice. I’ve been doing yoga for 28 years. I can relax very quickly. I’m highly aware of my body and every internal part of my body. I recommend doing yoga to help with this process, if relaxing is hard to do.] [One other note: if you have caffeinated drinks or sugary snacks or drinks before you intend to meditate, this will also be a detriment (this is unless you are ADHD, because ADHD people tend to react the opposite with stimulants).
- As my body presence and feeling, dissipates, I begin to think of one thing and one thing only: My soul becoming a deep blue or purple lake—calm and wave free, no movement whatsoever. I image that my Mind (that part of me that can observe myself and my thoughts and also create imagination) is observing this still lake.
Here is the thought behind this metaphor:
The more still your mind becomes, the more like a still lake it can reflect the sky. The sky reflects the messages of the universe off of your soul. Though the universe may constantly be sending you messages, there is no way for you to hear or see these messages, unless the water beneath is calm.
The sky doesn’t reflect off of a lake that is full of waves. However, when the lake is still, you can magically see everything around it and above it in that still lake. So, this idea has helped me sit still and observe, as if I’m watching a very interesting movie on the lake, waiting for the plot to unfold slowly and beautifully crafted. Keep your mind fixed on the lake, whether you see something or nothing. If you see nothing, think about the freedom of your mind feeling and seeing “0.” How does it feel to have nothing in your mind?
- Then, like magic, your physical eyes stop working and your inner eyes open to a world of dreamy images, while your mind is awake enough to observe them.
- When you first begin to meditate, download the App: “The Insight Timer” that rings a gong or bell every few minutes. This interim bell or gong will keep your conscious brain awake, if it decides to nod off or fall asleep. Remember, sleep isn’t the worst that can happen during this process, but the object of meditation is to stay conscious while the body is asleep, so that you can “download” information from Spirit and the Positives angels and beings helping you in the universe.
Any questions, send to email@example.com
I’m always happy to help anyone when it comes to aiding all souls toward positive polarity on this Earth.
Posted by Bo Sebastian On August 10, 2018
As I meditated this morning, I felt as if my Mind had become a huge, still lake. When a lake is still, everything around it reflects from its surface.
As I began to let go of my body and went deeper into meditation, I noticed that I felt the pain of the people, first. I sensed a few neighbors and family members around me suffering. The message was: I just want to be loved. I heard the voice so clearly and desperately that my entire meditation became consumed with the feeling.
As I began to let go of judgment of that painful feeling and release from any ego-attachments to that pain, I entered into a compassionate state for the people my mind saw suffering. I realized that there was an even stronger pain beneath the cries of the people—the Earth.
It was as if the Earth had a voice. It was crying and outraged at the same time. The Earth had had enough of the misuse, the disruptions, the pain, the evils, the negativity, and the torture within its boundaries and on it physically. The Earth felt the bloodshed. It felt the wars. It felt the cruelty to its trees, animals, and its inhabitants. Now it was simply gushing out from within.
A loving voice from within said, “The fires, the eruptions, the floods, the tsunamis are the Earth crying out to the Universe. Swifter yet, the cries have become sweeping ways to cleanse its surface of all crimes of negative behavior PERIOD!”
No special, specific judgment was involved here. The Earth had been suffering for a long time. However, now, as it had done in the past, the time had come to cleanse itself.
This was the simple message in my meditation.
If you’re listening, there is also a personal message for you:
Get quiet today and ask for angelic guidance. Seek the silence that will let you reflect the message of the universe that surrounds you in this moment. Learn that you are not flying solo here. You are one. Only your Ego has kept you from this realization. You are one with the Earth, with God, with the angels, with nature, the animals, and with each other. You have yet to find this realization, because you have not taken the time to get still and release the past, the present, the future, and reside in this perfect, present moment of Divinity!
If you do what Spirit calls you to do, I promise, no matter the Earth’s situation, you will feel safe from harm. The Earth and your angels are not singling you out to harm you. This angelic force has been sent to help the Earth and You!
If you don’t have a way to communicate with this Unifying, all-loving, creative intelligence, you will always feel fear. You must plug in to this Perfect love now.
Today is the day to eradicate fear in your life. You must! Your lack of diligence to heed the call of silence is the only thing in life that has held you back. Fear has kept you in its claws and muffled the sounds of love that could and will sustain and reward you with all the abundance the Universe has to offer.
If you need help finding this stillness, there is so many resourses to help you. I have many free resourses: Meditations on YouTube: Search on YouTube – Bo Sebastian, meditation, guided meditations
You can do a search on this site for meditation at the top of the page. I have seven years of blogs, Incase you are new to this site to help you learn. Search any subject.
If you would rather read a book. I have Many books on Amazon.
I Even Have a free book I’ll send to you, if you send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The book I will share is called: Theoraphasz: God Speaks in the Final Phaze of Human Development.
You need money for a lot of things in life. But for love and for a connection with God, this is COMPLETELY FREE!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU
Posted by Bo Sebastian On July 16, 2018
How many times in your life have you let a door close, while you were trying desperately to open another? I’m not saying that the door you were pursuing opened. You simply lost the opportunity for the other opportunity because you were so head strong about opening the door that you had been consistently trying to pry open.
You probably thought this blog was going to be about new opportunity. Well, it is. The subject matter is a little different, though. This blog is about missing opportunity, even though you’re praying and hoping for it, because you can’t get your mind out of your own ego and let Spirit take you to your desired destiny.
There are many paths to the same success. What you have to realize is that not every path is for you. As an actor, for instance, there is only one role for each character. If you are not cast as that character, this is not a missed opportunity. It is an opportunity that you took but were not offered. If you prayed that you would get that role, this doesn’t mean that God doesn’t answer prayer. Perhaps, 1000 people prayed for that same role. How would God decide upon which son or daughter this role belonged to without playing favorites?
The truth in the matter is that Spirit is more concerned about what you learn each day rather than what role you’re cast in or what job you did or didn’t get.
When I get a role in a play, I can be sure that there is a higher calling involved. Something vast and unknown is hidden in my hiring. I know this with certainty. Perhaps, that’s why don’t fret when I don’t get offered a job that I thought I was perfect for.
Maybe, I didn’t need to meet that director. Maybe the person I was supposed to share love with that day was a friend in need. Maybe there is a better opportunity for that day. Or, maybe, I’m supposed to rest that day.
All of these are perfect options for Spirit, who knows the vastness of your purpose.
As you give your heart to the One perfect mind of God, you may also need to give your will a twist to the ear. You must kindly, gently, but sometimes with a little gusto, tell yourself that the main goal of life on Earth is not to be the richest man alive, the handsomest, the most beautiful woman, having the best clothes or relationships. No. Your goal is to be used by Spirit to help polarize the Earth for the coming New Age—for the shift into a more heavenly space here on this Earth, where the lion lays with the lamb and peace fills each day like the sun that shines.
Rather, think on this peace,and your heart will rest today.