Affirmative Prayer #prayer #spiritualadvice #positiveprayer
August 3, 2014
Not many ways exist to take permeating, negative thought and transform it into positive, life-changing ideas. Affirmative prayer and affirmations, basically, wash the mind with truth and spiritual law that positively influence our daily deeds, especially our thinking. When you imagine how much time humanity spends listening to negative chatter, demeaning self-images, contraindicating words that influence our inner thoughts, and criticism, we probably spend more time mulling through insane thoughts than most young boys do thinking about sex.
Also, as we grow older, we have had more of a chance for negativity to take root in our minds. We have spent many hours convincing ourselves that what had happened to us in life, so far, is going to continue to impact us, no matter how hard we try to change. This, of course, is not the case. If a sexually abused child, like me, whose mother left him at 8 years old and whose father was an alcoholic narcissist can change, you can, too. Below are some solid affirmations you can tape to your refrigerator, your mirror, and to your desk at work. Read them aloud daily. Affirmations have changed my mind, my thinking, and my attitude.
- Everything around me changes every moment. I easily find the courage within me to bend with life.
- I am a crystal in the chaos.
- I find goodness in unexpected places.
- I release and let go of all that no longer serves me.
- I am open and willing for peace.
- Let the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be about peaceful things.
- Release the critical voices in my mind and exchange them for the positive voice of spirit.
- As I forgive myself, it is easy to forgive others.
- God in me is unified with all those around me.
- I am a child of God, deserving of all good things.
- What I create in my mind, will express itself in my life.
- I create good in my life and in my affairs by thinking and acting according to the good within me.
- Love honors me and follows my footsteps every day of my life.
- Love and angels go before me to prepare the way for good in my life.
- I am always prosperous, as I honor my own heart and live an authentic life.
- I walk with joy, my heart carries the gift of compassion for the world, and I give to those around me that which fills me.
I hope these words and your own affirmations fill your world with abounding good, today and always.
If you enjoyed what you read, please LIKE my blog or email it to a friend, so that we can spread the good news of “Finding Authentic You!”
[Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books helps people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE. Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle: ]