Five Steps to a Positive Disposition #positiveoutlook #cherishthenow #goodmemories
April 28, 2015
Here are five steps that will change your life, will keep you thinking positive thoughts, and will help you define a better and healthier lifestyle:
- First thing in the morning, begin to look around you for your blessings. They may be small and large. Recite them aloud! The cat, the dog, my children, my husband, my wife, my friends, my home, my job, a favorite piece of art, the sunshine, the moon, the looming clouds, the expanding universe, etc.
- Know that the Source that made all of your blessings is also inside of you—the very fabric of you. This power of good that created all that is everything present made you perfect, loving, and prosperous! Claim it aloud!
- Say YES to life! See the possibility of your day being the best or better than you can even imagine. Know this for yourself and believe it with all your heart.
- Be thankful for your blessings! Say them aloud!
- Release your day to the power that created everything! Trust that, even if something unexpected occurs, it is for your best and perfect good. Don’t let the evidence of negativity effect your positive outlook, no matter how hard it tries to make you believe that your internal believe is untrue. Believe, no matter the circumstance! Whatever it is you are going through, you have a positive, loving, compassionate, guiding hand holding yours.
Remember to practice all of the above daily. A prosperous outlook takes practice and rehearsal. I promise, though, you will see change in your life and those around you within weeks.
A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and “being gay” defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/.
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]