Holiday Hangover #holidayhangover #prosperity #thankfulness #grateful #spirituality
December 26, 2016
Can there ever be too much love or too much joy?
I can say with certainty that there can certainly be too many parties and too much celebrating.
What about taking the day after Christmas to be quiet and thankful! Let’s call this “My Recipe for a Holiday Hangover.”
Check it out below:
The gifts have been bought, opened, appreciated and the stocking emptied. The festive leftover: cookies, turkey, tofurkey (for vegans), cakes, pies and candy are everywhere, including on your nightshirt from getting up at 3 a.m. from a sugar low!
Today, you have slept late. The kids started playing with their toys so early that you had to cover your ears with the pillow. You woke up at one point feeling as if you were being smothered in stuffing, but it was just your pillow. Or was it? You spy your husband snickering on the other side of the bed pretending to read the newspaper—the big one with all the after-Christmas sales.
But you, you cannot think of heading out to another store, outlet or mall. In fact, all you can think of is one more hour of rest—peaceful solitude—alone time. You are even too stuffed from yesterday to think of breakfast, though a stout cup of java would feel good the moment your feet hit the floor. Maybe you could goad one of your family members into treating YOU, this morning.
So, here’s what I suggest you do today!
- Wake up slowly and stretch on your bed or on the floor. Work out all the kinks in your neck and back. Roll from side to side and feel your torso and shoulders stretching. Breathe deeply feeling each breath as if it is the most luscious air you’ve ever taken on a mountaintop.
- Sit quietly with a journal and write down all that you are thankful for. Remember all the details as if you are cataloguing the moments, frame by frame.
- Look at all the gifts and cards you got once more. But this time, take a moment and write back to each person for thinking about you and loving you enough to share love in some special way.
- Plan something quiet and nutritious for you, today, after you put away all the junk food. Perhaps, even plan on giving the carbs and desserts away or throwing them away. They will not serve you or anyone else; except, of course, if you are hiring someone to help you get rid of the 20 extra pounds you gained eating everything in sight. (At this time of year, hypnotists like me live off of the over-indulgence you took for the last two months.) We’ll be happy to take your money and guide you back to healthy living.
- Plan on an entire day of light food, non-sugary beverages, and drink lots of water. Soak in a hot bath tub or Jacuzzi.
- Finally, watch your favorite movie or television show with your feet up, sipping cup of hot tea. Gather the people you love around you and keep them close while your heart feels the gratefulness of a life worth living.
Sign up for the mailing list and you will be the first to know about the Vlog and get some great hints on how to create easy ways to make great and healthy food. https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=euba6yyab&p=oi&m=1126117148292&sit=4zezfe4kb&f=73a1949c-5582-4fe3-8ec4-d7a9c6604f38
Also, check out one of my new books.
Are you in need of Life or Spiritual Coaching? I’ve been a life coach and clinical hypnotherapist and minister of New Thought for 25 years. I do my sessions online, so you can even have your session in bed, so that you can go directly to sleep during the hypnosis session. You must have a laptop or a notebook to do these sessions, either on Skype or Facetime. You give me a call at 954-253-6493. My fee is $95 for an hour.
You can find all of my Books by Category at http://www.bosebastian.com/new-page/ All of these books have been birthed from my own spiritual growth. I guarantee you’ll enjoy how each will help you maintain a positive mind, body, and spirit. Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you’ll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
I DO SKYPE AND FACETIME SESSIONS FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA.
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bo%20sebastian&sprefix=bo+seb%2Caps%2C190&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abo%20sebastian]
Coming soon, my partner David Menton and I are planning to start a Vlog with Vegetable Based enriched recipes from my plethora of fun and easy ways to make food taste amazing. Enjoy!