I’m asked all of the time how to implement EASY, healthy changes into a busy life. We seem to have the time to fulfill everyone else’s need, but no time for our own. We must give ourselves, at least, an hour a day to do the following. I suggest tiny, easy steps to a healthier lifestyle. Not everyone has hours each day to make their own vegetable broth, grow their own organic crops, or make homemade granola. I get it. So, here you go!
- Morning Quiet Time: Set your alarm for 10-15 minutes before you must be up, prop up your pillows behind you, and sit quietly—as your mind is already in a dreamy state. Repeat something to yourself that is easy to remember. I use:
“Today is the best day ever. I am prosperous, healthy, and exactly where I need to be!”
Most people tell me they don’t have time to meditate. That’s just crazy. You may not have 1-2 hours, but you certainly can get up a few minutes early, turn on a meditation App like “Insight Timer” and set it for 10 minutes and let your mind float into a place of peace, before you’re off to the races.
- Plan an Easy and Healthy Breakfast: Try a simple smoothie that will provide all the vitamins and super foods you’ll need all day and will keep your satisfied until lunch.
Continue reading below.
Sign up for our mailing list BELOW. (You need to only do this once!) You’ll be privy to the latest and greatest ways to help yourself eat, exercise, meditate, and express your authentic life in ways you never thought possible. I promise not to flood you with ads or sell your name to advertisers. This is a personal e-mail server, which I use only to make big announcements. Thanks for signing up in advance.
Look for MY LATEST BOOK: “Your New Story, Your New Life” with a Year to CLEAR Challenge (C-larity, L-ove, E-nthusiasm A-nd R-elationship-Ready). Remember, support the things that support your personal health. I don’t get paid to write this blog, but I do get paid when you buy a book!!! Thanks!
Continued from Above:
Recipe for Smoothie
- One small banana (ripe)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 inch piece of peeled turmeric root or (1/2 teas. of ground)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 scoop of vegan pea protein (12.95 for a large container at Trader Joes)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup of frozen fruit. (Use dark blue berries for antioxidants and mango because it’s a super fruit.)
Recent studies have shown that amazing turmeric helps prevent cancer, liver problems, and reduces pain in the body. That’s just the beginning. Read this article to see all 20 aspects of health. When you use turmeric, though, make sure you always combine it with a fat. The healthiest fat in our diet is definitely avocado. Even if you’re not a fan of the taste of avocadoes, you won’t even notice it in your smoothie.
Mornings are essential the time for our body to get rid of waste from the day before. Fruit is known to help the body eliminate. If we use the right fruit, we can add vitamins, superpower antioxidants, protein and super foods to our diet in one easy smoothie that tastes amazing. It’s like getting to drink a milk shake every day.
(An aside: I recommend changing regular cow’s milk to almond milk. )
- Eat a High Protein, Low-Carb Lunch and Dinner: One option is to eat a salad with a healthy, low-fat protein such as tuna fish, breast of chicken or some vegan protein alternative. If you don’t like veggies, you are going to find eating healthy a task. If you enjoy vegetables and legumes you can have a lot of food in so many different forms—steamed, stir-fried, mashed, raw with a lite dressing…
Just imagine your plate filled 2/3rds of the way filled with veggies and 1/3 with some kind of protein. This part is up to you, but you want to stick with healthy, low-fat proteins. Know that there are now hundred of high-protein vegetarian and vegan alternatives that you wouldn’t even know didn’t come from a dead animal. “Just sayin’!”
- Find Time to Exercise (don’t stop reading.. I have some short-cuts!)
Okay, most of us take an hour a day to watch television. What if you could exercise while you were watching television and have fun while you did it? Would you?
Here are two really simple options:
- Buy a fitness ball and take the time to inflate it. Put the ball in your den where you watch television. When you sit down to watch television, sit on the ball instead of resting on the couch. You’ll find yourself bouncing, moving side to side, doing some abdominal (stomach) work, and perhaps when you get a little fatigued, you can lean the ball against the couch, rest your legs on it and bounce your legs up and down on the ball (first, one leg at a time, then both at the same time). You won’t even remember doing the exercises if you’re invested in the television show.
- A Yoga Mat and Fitness Rubber Band (strong rubber band that uses your own body weight for resistance exercise). This option takes watching a few videos on yoga exercises and the video tape that usually comes with the Fitness Band.
5. Quiet Stretches: The last thing you can do for health is to turn off the television, the music, the chatter for 15 minutes before you ever put your head on the pillow. I even turn out the lights. I get down on the floor with my foam roller and stretch my IT band and isolate my head and neck muscles before I go to bed. While doing this, I slow my breathing and relax my mind. This is the best action you can do to increase the efficacy of sleep.
I promise you if you just follow these five easy steps, you will live a healthier, happier life—ABSOLUTAMENTE!
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
If you buy a copy of my book: FINDING AUTHENTIC YOU and send me the receipt, I will send you
A FREE HYPONSIS MP3 TO HELP YOU DURING TIMES OF PAIN. SEND THE RECEIPT TO email@example.com and I’ll send the Mp3 within the week, I promise.
Deciding on and living by your core values is a tenuous challenge. My many years of spiritual coaching and life coaching can help you with this. I have helped many people in this situation see light and overcome the darkness of the past. Give me a call: 954-253-6493. SKYPE sessions are available.
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
(Sessions CAN BE DONE via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]
You don’t get to this voice if reason or recognize it unless you spend time with yourself in silence, asking yourself important self-talk questions. This is like dating. You must get to know the voice of the Spirit by spending time in meditation and silence. This is the only I know to clearly download the power of wisdom and recognize the voice—IN TIMES OF TRAUMA—that is always directing YOU into safety!
Coming soon, my partner David Menton and I are planning to start a Vlog with Vegetable Based enriched recipes from my plethora of fun and easy ways to make food taste amazing. Enjoy!