The Psychology of Performing #psychology #performanceanxiety #livinglifetothefullest
March 19, 2015
As anyone gets older, the one secret we learn most often is that life passes by very quickly. If we don’t take hold of life, we lose the moment, and, perhaps, the chance to make a difference, to find love, and to pursue our heart’s desire. Even so, we sometimes wait until friends die, relationships dissolve, and we lose jobs to let the lesson of time evaporating before our eyes sink into the fabric of our being.
When we learn the lesson and decide to begin to take chances, release our fears, and move forward with strength, suddenly, life begins in a new and splendid way. I like to think of this moment in time as “The Performance of a Lifetime.” You have read the script. You know the intentions. You have practiced, fallen, had miscues, and even exited when you were to be entering. But, today, is opening night. You are ready to walk onto the stage of your life and be completely present. This moment you begin the amazing story you have prepared for your entire life.
Here are a few keys to help you as you step onto the stage of life:
- Know that the stage is completely yours. You own the room!
- Communicate your comfort level to all of those in your life. Remember you are here to be felt and heard.
- Remember what you have rehearsed, and use the lines you have learned from overcoming all of the years of pain and anguish to make new and better choices.
- Know that people want you to succeed. When you do well, everyone around you prospers, too, simply from your positive energy.
- Prepare your steps with alternatives. Always know that the end result is not your concern. Walking on the pathway to get to your resolve is the best you can do.
- Mostly, and get this one in the deepest part of your heart—count on the fact that you are brilliant in every way! The light of your brilliance shines because you are a conduit of perfect, loving, compassionate Spirit.
A Cookbook, a Novel, a Self-Help Book, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others? If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and “being gay” defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/.
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information. Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE. Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville.
Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]