WALT DISNEY FIRED? #dreaming #inspiration #movingforward #ambitions
April 1, 2014
In 1919, Walt Disney got fired from the Kansas City Star newspaper. According to his editor, he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” This wasn’t Walt’s only struggle before he met with Hollywood and became a billionaire. Disney acquired Laugh-O-Gram, an animation studio, which he led into bankruptcy. Even J.K. Rolling, the author of the famous Harry Potter series got fired from a secretary job for daydreaming, probably about her first bestseller.
What is the difference between failure and great ambition? Failure basically means you stop trying. Having great ambition means you continue to move toward your amazing destiny. Here are some steps to take to make sure your best in life happens:
- Dream big! No one ever made it to anything grand without having a huge dream to manifest in life. Just because your life looks less than your dreams, doesn’t mean you are a failure. This simply means that you haven’t gotten to your destiny yet.
- Take steps to move toward your dream. When I wake up in the morning with a big idea in my head, the first action I take is get on the computer and write it down. If I’m in bed, I keep a journal next to the bed and make sure I put pen to paper. Dreams are in the vast ephemeral universe for all to take part. So, if you don’t move in on an idea, someone else will quickly scoop it up.
- Small steps are steps, nonetheless. If you wanted to lose weight, I would say just getting to the gym was a great step. Even if you sit in the wet area and steam and sweat a bit without ever working out, you have made one great stride toward your goal.
- Keep changing your goals to make forward movement. If you wanted to lose weight and decided the only step you had to take was get to the gym, then you would never begin to exercise. Now that you have taught yourself to actually get to the gym, make a new goal. This time the goal is do one exercise on one piece of equipment. I guarantee you, if you begin on one piece of equipment, you will continue on to another. This is the nature of conquering fear and manifesting in any area of your life.
- Make alternate plans if your first plan doesn’t work. Not every great plan comes into fruition. You can write a novel, have 4000 friends ready to come to your book launch. Then, the Nashville Flood can happen. You can write a spellbinding mystery about a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. The book may be bought by a big publisher. Then, six months later, 9-11 happens. Both stories happened to authors. One was I.
Ultimately, the concept is to dream big. But you can’t stop there. You have to take baby steps forward, according to the leading of your heart. If you feel you need to do something in your life. Then, chances are you should move in that direction. The wise Master Jesus said to make a blueprint first before you begin. Don’t leap into buying a business, without looking at the financials. Learn to listen to the wise physician in your brain, who wants to heal everything in your life! Then take slow, methodic steps toward your dreams!
* Bo Sebastian is a Hypnotherapist and Life & Health Coach, available for private sessions to QUIT SMOKING, Lose Weight, New Lap-Band Hypnosis for Weight Loss, CHANGE YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR LIFE! at 615-400-2334 or http://bosebastian.com/Home_Page.php Please feel free to comment and/or sign up to receive your blog sent to you directly or stream with an RSS Feed. Please spread the word by liking the page or sharing this with your friends.
TOOLS FOR CHANGE:
Go to Storefront to purchase any of the following: www.shop.bosebastian.com
Introduction to Meditation
Smoke Cessation mp3
Weight Loss mp3
Hypnotic Lap Band surgery Mp3
Eternal Om mp3
Meditation Music mp3
Guide to Meditation mp3
Healing the Body mp3
And my “Lessons from the Heart” book ready for your download purchase.
Go to Home Page: www.BoSebastian.com