What to Do After You Get Released from THE BETTY FORD! #wholenewyou #addiction #12steps #the13thstep #relationshipadvice #breakups #whatstrending
June 1, 2015
What to Do After You Get Released from THE BETTY FORD!
- Take a shower.
- Remember all the things you did before you got to the Betty Ford and hope you get to do them all over again—SOBER!
- Pretend you’re happy a lot. Maybe someday you’ll be! It’s your choice.
- Get a pet. Learn to take care of someone else with diligence. Watch how much that pet will love your care and tenderness! Then, know that the child in you will feel that same love for this new adult you’re becoming, who actually has become aware of his/her body, health, and the welfare of others.
- Take time to INTEND your day. Every morning, before you rush into your life, start with an intention in which you can actually complete and believe. Make it something simple: “I know that I am made of love, so everyone I meet today I will greet with kindness!”
- Love flows were rosemary grows. Have you ever smelled fresh rosemary? Rosemary is so fragrant and lovely. Everything that touches it, remembers its beauty. Be like rosemary. Leave that beautiful part of you everywhere you go.
- Finally, absolutely know, that as a human being, you are never finished until you take your last breath on this earth. So, today is a fresh start with new chances to be all that you want to be–TODAY!
Today’s featured book is “The Leaving Cellar.” It’s a novel about finding that it is never too late to discover and pursue your deepest dreams! Also, if you click on the Amazon site, you’ll see all of my 15 book— Cookbooks, Novels, Self-Help Books, a Yoga DVD! All great gifts from your friend—Bo Sebastian. Simply go to this link at www.Amazon.com or type in my name. Find great gifts for yourself, family members, and friends by supporting another friend in the process! Thank you.
* * *
A Single Session w/Bo Sebastian
What would you feel like if everyday you loved yourself a little more…
What would you be if you loved and gave compassion unconditionally… to yourself first and then to others?
If you could imagine yourself so connected to God Source that everything you thought and every action you completed you trusted could heal yourself and, ultimately the world around you?
Create a Better Life with One Healing Session with Bo Sebastian
Call 954-253-6493 (All Sessions are done via PHONE, SKYPE or FACETIME.)
If you are a gay man or woman, you may want to direct your gaze to my newest blog: Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. This blog is an extension of my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UncommonGaySpiritualWarrior/) and group meetings about the rare combination of spirituality and “being gay” defines the most important part of us, even in relationship. Join me at: http://uncommongayspiritualwarrior.blogspot.com/.
Bo works with people on SKYPE and FaceTime all over the world. He is taking new clients now. Call 954-253-6493 for information.
Take the time to look at Bo’s bookshelf of self-help books, novels, healing downloads, and yoga DVD. All of Bo’s books help people such as you, make SIGNIFICANT CHANGE with habits, find your SOULMATE, your PASSION, reach YOUR DREAMS, and dictate your own FUTURE.
Chosen to show his new hypnotherapeutic techniques on The Learning Channel (TLC) and also given the opportunity to teach at the world conference for Learning, and received the award of excellence for Helping Overcome Obesity in Nashville, Bo Sebastian is the writer and director of Finding Authentic You and Uncommon Gay Spiritual Warrior. Go directly to Amazon/Amazon Kindle to buy any of his wonderfully inspired books: ]